NSPCC Number Day - 2.2.18

Today we have come to school wearing a number to help raise money for NSPCC. Thank you to everyone who has donated.


Sam - I'm wearing number 9 and if you turn 9 around it looks like a 6
Rafferty - I'm wearing 10. I know 5 + 5 = 10
Ciara - I'm wearing 1. Double 1 = 2
Max - I'm wearing 36. It's a 2 digit number.


To celebrate number day, we have been completing lots of money activities. We worked with our partner to find different combinations of money to pay for fruit. We even got to buy our own special snack too as a treat!


In English, we have been reading a story called 'The Hunter' which was set in Africa. We have been using noun phrases and adverbs to describe the setting.


In Science, we applied our scientific knowledge of habitats as well as our creativity skills to create shoe box habitats. We worked really well in teams.


Tonight in the school disco - we look forward to seeing you!


Well done to Rafferty who is Star of the Week for his team work during science. Ethan is spending the weekend with Night for always thriving to improve his work.

Comments

  1. Well done Ethan and Raff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night has been on two trains today and is going to the cinema this evening.My number was 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chocolate biscuits Miss Forrester.I really liked them. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked making the shoe box habitat .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked making the shoe box habitat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked making the shoe box habitat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I injoyed coming in for NSPCC number day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved number day I wore number 10.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best bit of number day was paying for my special snack!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Maple Class! - 15.9.17

Bonfire Night - 3.11.17