Happy Half Term! - 9.2.18

This week we have made animal rescue vehicles in design and technology. Our vehicle had to be strong enough to hold a toy elephant, move with ease and be attractive to look at.
What do vehicles need?
William - wheels
Katelynn - chassis
Rio - axle
Elliot - body
Max - axle holder


In English, we wrote a set of instructions on 'How to make a moving vehicle'.


On Thursday we had a Game On workshop where we practised our netball skills. We learnt different types of passes including chest throw, overhead throw and bounce pass.


Well done to Kaspar who is Star of the Week for being supportive and helping others during DT.


Next week is half term. We hope you all have a brilliant week with lots of fun, time with family and friends and rest!







Comments

  1. Noreen 11/2/18
    I really enjoyed writing the set of instruction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope year one like their cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed my half term I hope everyone did too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked doing the instructions for the car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked seeing my cousins in the half term. We saw seals when we were at the beach in Norfolk. Harry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Maple Class! - 15.9.17

Bonfire Night - 3.11.17

NSPCC Number Day - 2.2.18